Kamis, 24 April 2014

Good security camera for monitoring my driveway?

Q. I'm looking for an affordable home security camera system to monitor my car in my driveway at night. I have poked around online a little bit and have found a few simple looking systems. I'm looking for something that can record onto a hard drive, no VHS, and I'd like to stay away from a DVR too. Does anyone know of a good company that makes something like this? I only need one camera and it can be mounted indoors (indoor porch window overlooks car in driveway), and I need decent night vision capabilities.

Again, I'd like to find something that can record onto a hard drive or a jump drive or something like that.


Answer
WH offers IP video surveillance solutions, including network camera, IP camera, CCTV camera, PTZ camera, for security surveillance and remote monitoring. http://www.wh-tech.com
fixed camera: http://www.wh-tech.com/products/wh-h260/index.htm
night vision: http://www.wh-tech.com/products/wh-r220/index.htm

How much do they monitor the security cameras in stores?




easy rider


Are there people sitting there continuously monitoring the cameras, or at the end of the day do they sit down and watch through it all, or are the cameras just a deterent that isn't really monitored? at a reasonably large store i'm talking about


Answer
Yes, security sits and watches customers. Often very, very closely.

Many, many years ago my son and I and my wife were at Sears and my son pocketed something he shouldn't have. He did it so that neither I nor his mother knew it. When we walked out the door, we were all stopped and brought back inside by security. When they took us in the back, they showed us the tape of him doing it and they knew that neither his mom nor I saw him take it.

They didn't call the police, luckily. Maybe they knew by our reaction that we would handle things properly when we got him home. My son was told that he was not allowed back in the store, permanently, otherwise they would call the police.

Yes, they sit and watch!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 komentar:

  1. monthly fee if you have more than one camera. Dropcam offers a 50% discount for any additional camera. During this time, there’s no way to record your own video without paying the cloud storage. Melbourne CCTV Systems

    BalasHapus