Kamis, 30 Januari 2014

Tivo can i use it with security cameras CCTV?




anewhorizo


I have a old series 2 tivo. i wanted to know if i could somehow plug my camera into it with the ability to record. As well as since it has the ability to plug into my network can i stream that feed online


Answer
>could somehow plug my camera into it with the ability to record

Yes. You can plug any camera with composite outputs into the Tivo and set the Tivo to manually record. The Tivo must have a Tivo service contract to make recordings. So unless the Tivo has lifetime service you still have to pay a monthly or yearly subscription. Also the Tivo would have to occasionally contact the Tivo server by phone line or Internet to verify the subscription.

>since it has the ability to plug into my network can i stream that feed online

No. There is software you can put on a computer that will let you transfer files off the Tivo but it's not set up for streaming.

THE BEST CCTV HOME SECURITY CAMERA?




morningsid


What is the best CCTV home security camera I can purchase with a build in recordable hard drive? Do any exist? I'm trying to minimize use of my TV in the set up and hope that systems exist where the recording can be done within the actual camera on hard drive. Can anyone help?


Answer
This surveillance camera monitoring system provides everything you will need to protect your home or business, safeguard your loved ones, and deter intruders. The system includes a state-of-the-art 8 channel H.264 DVR with 4 Sony CCD day/night cameras and 500GB hard drive, and allows for the simultaneous viewing and recording of 4 video streams locally, with remote streaming capability over the Internet or to a supported Smartphone. The pre-installed 500GB hard drive provides various recording options. This is an affordable security solution for your home or small business.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 komentar:

  1. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.night vision motion detector camera

    BalasHapus