Jumat, 17 Januari 2014

What is a good (cheap) wireless security camera that can stay on all night? Preferably uses memory card?

best buy security video cameras on Digital Camera Reviews Canon SLR Best Cameras
best buy security video cameras image



My girls.


I don't know much about security cameras.. so I have no idea what to look for online. I bought a First Alert camera but it turns out I need to buy a whole bunch of other accessories for it.. So I'm returning it. I don't know if all wireless cameras use memory cards or not, but I'd like it to record on a memory card. As I do not have a DVR or anything like that. It doesn't have to have a screen for us to see what's going on. Just record on the memory card so I can watch it back on my computer.


Answer
that's easy. I once bought a security camera online, it can reach 720p quality, and support SD card,like it's full name is 720P HD Wireless Mini Indoor H.264 Network IP Camera Night Vision

this is the brand's Facebook page, there is a video about it,you can find

https://www.facebook.com/cctvfocal

What is the cheapest system to record the video from a security camera i just bought?




305Kid


What is the cheapest system to record the video from a security camera i just bought. I bought it on ebay its a 30 led color security camera with audio and i can connect it to the tv but i need something so it can record the video and also something cheap im new to this because someone threw rocks at my window randomly and we thought it was gunshots. I tried a vcr but it dosent record for that long


Answer
You can use your vcr if you set it for EP (extended play mode). That way, it will, with a T-120 tape, record up to 6 hours in it's most basic mode. If you can find a T-160 tape, it will record 8 hours worth.

You could program your computer to record to it's harddrive, but I'll leave that answer to others more familiar with the setup and technique.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 komentar:

  1. Để lắp đặt camera hà nội tốt bạn cần chọn được dòng camera phù hợp với nhu cầu sử dụng của mình.

    BalasHapus