Senin, 07 Oktober 2013

What is the best small business security system?

best security camera system on the market on Top Brands Of Security Cameras | Keep Safe At Home
best security camera system on the market image



Joe


I am looking to find the best small business security system that includes the best service, equipment, and price.


Answer
Selecting the right business security and surveillance company is an extremely important decision. There are many security products available on the market to protect your belongings and business assets. Here are some security products and systems you should consider:

* Video surveillance systems
* Burglary protection
* 2-way voice verified response
* Fire detection
* Carbon monoxide detection
* Emergency police response
* Cellular communication
* Intercom and video camera security systems
* Business access control systems

Check this site for more ideas on business security products and systems:

Cheap home security camera system?




conejo


I am in the market for an inexpensive home security camera system. Basically I need a way to watch my car at night because my neighbor is a douche. I would prefer something I can easily view with my phone. Any suggestions?


Answer
If you have a home wireless you can get a wireless IP cam but you'd have to watch it all the time.
You can get a fake cam for $17. 2AAA batteries run a red led for about 16 mos.

Down the street from me. http://www.directron.com/cctv.html
You can try Costco or Walmart for a 4 chl system.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 komentar:

  1. Instead of storing all your important documents on a hard drive or disc, you should consider storing your data on the cloud. Penrith Alarms

    BalasHapus